No Bake Milk and Cookies Cheesecake
All the flavors of milk & cookies wrapped up in one creamy, no-bake cheesecake!
- 2¾ cups chocolate cookie crumbs (25 Oreos)
- Pinch fine salt
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ cup plus 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- About 20 chocolate chip or double chocolate chip cookies
- 2 ounces of soft cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- Grease an 8" or 9" springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a medium bowl and then press evenly along the bottom and up sides of springform pan, set aside.
- In your stand mixer beat the cream cheese at high speed for about 1 minute or until smooth. Scrape the bowl.
- Add the sugar & salt & combine on low. Once the sugar is incorporated raise the mixer to high speed and beat for 30 seconds. Scrape the bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla and mix on low until combined. Raise the mixer to medium and beat 30 seconds.
- Add the melted white chocolate and mix on low until combined. Scrape the bowl. Turn the mixer to high speed and beat 30 seconds.
- Spread 1/3 of the filling into the crust. Arrange 6 chocolate chip cookies in a circle over the filling.
- Repeat with another third of the filling and 6 more cookies. Top with remaining filling and spread smooth.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 8 hours or overnight.
- Make a stable whip cream by beating 2 ounces of soft cream cheese and 3 Tablespoons confectioners sugar in mixer bowl till smooth. Gradually add in 1.5 cups cold heavy cream, beating on medium until smooth. Continue beating on MEDIUM speed until medium/stiff peaks form.
- Remove the side ring of the springform pan and place the cheesecake on a serving platter. Decorate the top with piped whipped cream and remaining cookies.